Monday, January 26, 2009

Believe It or Not...

...I'm actually posting on the blog. Seriously folks, I know you all think I'm a liar based on the last post saying there will be "tons of updates in the next few days", but I have good excuses, I promise.

I'm starting where I left off, with much more to come (no promises when it will come, but I'm trying hard, I promise), I know I seriously need more cute kid pictures up here, so here it goes:

Carly's Blessing:


We blessed Carly the Sunday after Halloween. Lots of Chad's family and my family were able to be there. It was great. Grandma Melinda strikes again and makes another adorable sewing creation. Take a look:


7 comments:

stephasauri said...

Ahh! She's so cute! When are you coming to visit?

The Lewis's said...

Darbie, I was literally just thinking today how you haven't posted in so long and I was going to send you an email demanding some pictures and information. I checked later on, and you beat me to the punch! Carly's so adorable. Can't wait for more updates (considering you are the one who made me start my blog!)

Sarah said...

Good job posting Darbie! Carly's blessing dress is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

YAY! My heart is FULL! Today is the BEST DAY EVER!

She is so adorable... I love her eyes... they are so big and beautiful!

Shannon said...

She looks precious! I am so glad that you posted some new pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

How precious!! She looks more like Chad than I thought! Good job, Grandma Melinda!!

Becky said...

I love the bow! Does she leave them on?