Monday, June 21, 2010

Random Summer-ness













Summer is here and busier than ever.
Enjoying our new yard and kiddie pool.
Went to an Albuquerque Isotopes game.
Kids started swimming lessons at a city pool and they love it.
Loving picnics on our "patio". (I promise, they don't just eat chips)
Attempting to grow things in our garden and failing miserably.
Trying to keep grass green in Albuquerque is a struggle.
Eating otter-pops daily.
Determined to try our ice cream maker we got for our wedding (we've moved it 4 times and never used it).
Trying to convince Jay it is alright to play with kids who don't like Star Wars.
Planning tons of vacations, who knows if we'll actually take any.

4 comments:

JoshandJen said...

Oh my goodness they are getting big and they both look like you! So cute, I love Carly's bathing suite...that pool that you have for them is the same one that I want to get for Justin and Wade...I keep hoping I find one on craigslist (you should see our living room, I redid the whole thing since you were here and all the furniture is from craigslist :) you got me hooked..I sure hope you take a vacation to Ohio!!

Melanee said...

Albuquerque Isotopes? Is that like the Springfield Isotopes from The Simpsons? That would definitely bump Albuquerque up a few notches in my book. Also, your kids are adorable. I love Star Wars kids!

Hayley said...

Wow! Clearly it has been too long since I've gone to your blog seeing as how I don't even recognize your daughter who is definitely not a baby anymore! Jay and his star wars obsession was cracking me up- kids are the best. You are so down-to-earth Darbie and I miss being around you- glad all is well in New Mexico!

anna.ua said...

Kids need so little to be happy, like a small pool in the yard..:)
Nice photos!