Sunday, March 9, 2008

Baby Cousin

Well, I'm finally admitting to myself that if I keep waiting for the motivation to catch up on this blog, it will never come, and I'm just digging myself a deeper hole. Here's to starting anew and posting the here and now, hoping to do better.

My sister had a baby this past week and Jay is so excited to talk about "baby cousin". Even before she was born he would say "baby cousin come out Stephie's shirt" and point to Stephanie's belly. Well, she finally came out Stephie's shirt and Jay got to hold the baby for the first time today. He is still having trouble saying her name, so he just prefers "baby cousin" for now.


1 comment:

stephasauri said...

Those are some great pictures! Tell Jay that Baby Cousin says hi. She's hoping that he will teach her about letters soon.