Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sunday Best


On Sunday morning, Jay decided that his "Sunday Best" included these fuzzy blue slippers in mommy's size. I found him on the front steps heading off to church on his own. Thankfully he didn't put up much of a fight when I informed him he had to wear shoes to church.
On another note, we had a fabulous Sunday that hopefully wasn't a once in a lifetime occurrence. Jay was an absolute angel in sacrament meeting. No wiggles, no screams, and no bribes of M&Ms. We had to remind him to whisper a couple of times, but other than that he was fabulous!
Maybe this crazy little boy is starting to grow up. Maybe we'll start training him to change diapers and care for baby sister when she comes. On second thought, maybe we'll hold off on that one.

1 comment:

The Clifts said...

Darbie---
I am always amazed at how immaculate Jay always is. I don't know how you do it. Plus, he is so cute, he should be a baby model. Really. I really miss the ward. And I know Charlie misses all his friends in nursery. I am so happy for you to have a baby girl. They are great.